[AT] Antique tractors anyone? / now Magnet paints

Mogrits mogrits at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 12:50:49 PDT 2019

Mike

I was kind of kidding because I was referring to that magnet paint guy,
Eric. I also used Walt Davies infamous "harumph" to close my post.

My point being, that I don't think the list is any more or less contentious
than it used to be- it just ebbs and flows over time. We've had some
interesting, and sometimes trying characters on here over the years. It's
still the best "online" collection of people I've ever associated with.

Warren