[AT] Antique tractors anyone? / now Magnet paints

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Thu Oct 10 14:56:53 PDT 2019

LOL that flew right over my head Warren, I remember Walt, and all the
trouble he stirred up, lost some members due to their not wanting to put
up with his BS. Spencer was overly generous giving him time to change
his attitude, but just didn't have a big enough hammer for the
adjustment, so he was banned. I think he was the only member that I
recall being banned.

Mike M