[AT] Antique tractors anyone? / now Magnet paints

szabelski at wildblue.net szabelski at wildblue.net
Wed Oct 9 04:00:50 PDT 2019

The theory was that the magnetic particles would help to eliminate overspray since the paint would be attracted to the body, and then it would help hold the paint to the the body. If I remember right, one of the big three experimented with this paint, don’t see them talking about it as a selling pitch, so I’m guessing they abandoned it.

Paints have come a long way today and I wouldn’t bother trying anything that nobody knew about or hadn’t tried.