[AT] Antique tractors anyone?

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Oct 7 05:59:28 PDT 2019

I need to get the 5000 Ford put back together.  It has sat outside with
the top deck and the Pto shaft off for nearly 9 years now..  The worst
chore will be finding all the parts, they tend to walk off over the
years.  The 8345 Belarus is still sitting with the hyd pump disconnected
to install the new joystick valve,and put the loader back on.
September was the 7th hot test on record and that was when I planned on
getting tractors worked on.  This morning it was 43deg here this
morning.  2 days ago it was 92!!!!!    Hopefully I can get the old
Owatonna swather going today and cut some more hay...  It has to be
baled before Wednesday eve as a new cold front is headed this way.
Cecil