[AT] OT drain plug size

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Wed Oct 2 12:28:38 PDT 2019

I have a similar problem on my 2011 Chevrolet.  A friend has a 2012 with
the same problem.  The cruise will not engage after slowing down, or
coming to a stop.  If I pull the brake pedal up with my toe, the cruise
will re-engage.  It is irritating, and when it first happened, I thought
D@#n now I gotta go to the dealer....  I finally pulled up the brake
pedal and it started working...

Cecil