[AT] OT drain plug size

szabelski at wildblue.net szabelski at wildblue.net
Wed Oct 2 13:01:46 PDT 2019

Sounds like you need an adjustment to the brake switch, or the return spring on the brake pedal needs to be replaced/adjusted.

If the brake switch is improperly set, or the brake pedal is not returning to it’s proper position, the cruise control system senses brake application and thinks you’re applying the brake, which prevents it from engaging.