[AT] OT drain plug size

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 07:06:41 PDT 2019

On Tue, Oct 1, 2019 at 8:48 AM Cecil Bearden <crbearden at copper.net> wrote:

>    I am about ready to open the doors and push it all out with the loader
> or dozer...
> Cecil
>

> I can sure identify with that thought...  :-)  :-)  :-)
It is easy to walk in there and pick something up to remove it... finding a
place to put it down is where the problem comes in.  :-)
There is some worthless crap in my shop but there is also a lot of tools
that don't have a home and a lot of other stuff that doesn't have a home
that is not toss out stuff. I have probably over 400# of new nuts and bolts
etc. that won't fit into my system. I probably have over a half dozen
magnetos sitting around including one in a sheet brass case. Son Scott got
an auction steal on a shoe repairing machine that he can sell for at least
10 times what he paid for it and we needed a place to "stick it in" quickly
to protect it so it went in the shop. It uses a space about 3'x11'... It
sits back toward the west end by that radial arm saw that doesn't belong in
there and that spare jointer and a couple of extra jigsaws. And and and and

.

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"
Central Indiana USA