[AT] IH Farmall Hi-crop tractors

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 12 19:51:27 PDT 2019

An article with photos of the IH 656 Hydro and Farmall 656 Hydro appears in the October 2019 issue of  Ageless Iron Almanac.

[Grant Brians] On Craigslist local to me here in California, there are two Farmall Hi-crop tractors for sale from a farm that grew Asparagus until recently. One is a 460 hi-crop (RARE) and the other is a 656 Hydro hi-crop (nearly as rare). They are farm used no restoration and look to be operational and in decent shape. If anyone is seriously interested, email me and I will pass along the information. Just for reference, they are about $5-6,000 each. I'd get one but, NO money at the moment with the farm economy challenges!

                  Grant Brians - Hollister,California farmer
.