[AT] Right to repair

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 02:34:16 PST 2019

Hi Mike:

Around here, fuel stations are held to vapor-recovery standards.  I'm sure
this varies in different parts of the country.   There's an "umbrella"
looking maybe 6" diameter surrounding the nozzle.  Not sealing in any way.
The hose is "coaxial".  Inner flows fuel, outer is vapor.  They pull a
small vacuum to draw in the fumes.

SO