[AT] OT-Brought this home today

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 00:16:04 PST 2019

The rifle is great got it from a Friends last Winter it has fast mountings
so I can use various scopes. As I often is one of Them who walks with my
dog when  er hunt It's preferred with  a heavier not so fast bullet. This
size of hogs also is good IF they fall where you shoot at them. Not
something one wants to go look for when it lures hurted in the bushes...
I have friend that last year emptied His mag when hos dog came back hunted
by the hog. It landed att his feet after four rounds of 30-06(which is a
Good cartridge to for this). Then it was time to change underwear.
I did get me a nice moose last fall, then I used my Remington 700, 30-06.