[AT] OT war on poison ivy

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Sat Nov 23 11:02:22 PST 2019

When they ran Natural Gas down our road a crew first went down all the
roads and painted the poison ivy patches pink and flagged them. I'm not
sure why they just didn't just turn the pink sprayer on, and drive up
and down both sides of the road. The areas they didn't have to paint
were laughable.

Mike M