[AT] OT war on poison ivy

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 09:25:44 PST 2019

You just reminded me of a remedy farmer.  A friend once suggested I expose
the rash area to the hottest water I could stand (OBVIOUSLY not boiling).
It's not comfortable while you're doing it, but it proved highly effective
in calming the itch.  I am not saying it removes urushiol from skin.  Just
alleviates the itch, for quite a while.

SO