[AT] All States Ag Parts Order

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Nov 19 06:33:33 PST 2019

I told you guys about he New Holland dropping a wheel.  The spindle was
worn off and I had to get a new one.

I ordered spindles from Tractorpartsasap.com.  I have spent a lot of
money with them the last year.  2 days later I get the spindles for a
Ford with woodruff keys for the pitman arm not splines.  I called them
at 4pm day of delivery and was told someone pulled the wrong parts and
they would send me the correct parts they wee also sending a return
ticket.  I received an invoice by email showing they were shipped.   I
later got an email from UPS showing they were delivered on Friday
11/15.  I did received some packages on 11/15 but not those.  After
re-reading the UPS delivery info again I noticed the spindles were
delivered to North Branch Minnesota!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   This is out of
the De Soto Iowa location.

I am trying to get connected to SMA (formerly TISCO ) another Ag parts
supplier, that is wholesale only.  I presently have a wholesale only
parts account to Reliance Parts.  They have a lot of Ag engine parts and
some tractor parts. I any of you guys need parts I would be glad to
supply them at a minimal to zero markup to keep my order level
up....Many times shipping is free for a large order.
Cecil