[AT] Honey Locust

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Nov 18 19:30:38 PST 2019

Mix it with something containing Picloram or Trichlopyr or Dicamba.
Crossbow, Pronto and Remedy are a few of the trade names.  Look at the
Trichlopyr 4 label  I think it is made by Alligare.  TSC is not the best
price, an Ag supplier can be as much as 40% less.  You may need a
license for some of them.  It is not that hard to get.
Cecil