[AT] Knowing when to call it a day

Carl Gogol cgogol1971 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 12:51:38 PST 2019

After reading the extreme hate common on the list for Osage Orange I looked
it up on line because the picture Dean posted of its growth structure looks
so similar to my most hated tree, Hawthorne.  Everything you say is common
to the cutting of Hawthorne.  Hawthorne has tiny fruit in comparison, but
has the common need for sucker branches spaced 10 to the foot forces one to
dismantle the clumps like a puzzle.

Carl

Manlius NY