[AT] 930 Case Tractor steering bearings

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Nov 4 05:12:42 PST 2019

My old 930 Case only wants to turn right.  The steering gear needs to be
rebuilt.  The bearings are only 1in diameter, but are tapered ball
thrust bearings.  The cone, which has no balls on it, is listed from
Case at $85 6 years ago.  The 2 bearings and 2 seals would cost over
$300!!!!!!!  When I contacted my Case dealer, they said the parts were
no longer available.    I took the case numbers and cross referenced
them to other manufacturers and also found the Timken and Bower
numbers.  I found the parts for about $250, now just waiting to see if
they get here.....

I used www.yoyopart.com to find the interchange.   This site has a vast
number of part numbers and will show the different manufacturers that
use the part.  I usually can cross reference 90% of the parts I need on
this site.

Cecil