[AT] 930 Case Tractor steering bearings

craig.warner47346 at frontier.com craig.warner47346 at frontier.com
Mon Nov 4 05:31:07 PST 2019

Have you tried searching the manufacturer part numbers at Ebay? My business has lots of old and/or obsolete equipment. I’ve had good luck finding NOS parts, bearings etc. there.
The other thing that made me turn to Ebay for bearings was pricing them through Binks. Buying a bearing for an agitator through Binks was often $20. I can buy the same bearing all day in ebay for $2-$3.

Sent from Frontier Yahoo Mail for iPhone