[AT] Diesel rated oi/ Gasoline powered engine?

David Steinich dsteinich at gmail.com
Sun May 26 10:04:51 PDT 2019

I've started using the Rotella T-4 15W-40 in all my tractors that I don't
expect to work in the winter. Haven't been doing it long enough to see if
there are any damaging effects though. I have read about the additives like
Henry mentioned - specifically zinc and how it is bad for catalytic
converters, but good for our old valve lifters.
It's also a lot easier to just have two oils on the shelf.

Dave