[AT] Russian Metric uses BSPP

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun May 12 20:25:42 PDT 2019

20 years ago I bought 6 milling machines from Summit Machine tool
Company in OKC.  These mills had had the dials removed to use on other
machines as they were made in china and could not be found in the US.
While I was in the warehouse/factory, the workers were removing a new
machine from a shiping container, then removing all the motors and
electrical equipment and wiring and rewiring the entire machine with new
Baldor motors and Square D electrical components and the wiring was from
Del City Wire when they were in the OKC metro...  A lot of work for a
new milling machine.

Cecil