[AT] towing tractors with a pickup

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Sat Mar 30 05:36:43 PDT 2019

Frank, I really like that dolly for tricycle tractors! It looks like one
of those round tuit projects for me that we will keep just driving
slowly or use the tilt trailer. I moved our Allis Chalmers HD-5
bulldozer last year the two miles back and forth between ranches towing
the 26' deck trailer with one of our JD6430's. That works well too....
Now it is time to got to farmers market, the vehicles are loaded and I
am the last to leave.
               Grant Brians - Hollister,California farmer