[AT] OT Tractor based tree pruning

Mogrits mogrits at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 19:42:18 PDT 2019

I had a private pilot certificate once, and had a friend doing helicopter
training at the same time. I'd say a helicopter is orders of magnitude more
difficult to fly than a small airplane. In an airplane, you can prop the
yoke with your knee and open a thermos and pour a cup of coffee, etc., I
cannot imagine flying a helicopter and and worrying about a swinging
buzzsaw below me at the same time but some folks are admittedly more
talented than myself.

Warren