[AT] OT Tractor based tree pruning

bloomis at charter.net bloomis at charter.net
Mon Mar 18 20:22:12 PDT 2019

I watched and videoed a crew of four men in towers, dropped there by copter, unbolt the top section which was removed by helicopter, set a new, higher top section of tower, while said crew of four are all still in the tower, Then raise the six cables. All because the towers, probably 100’ tall had the wires too low to the ground for standards of either PG&E or the government. All in howling wind and rain. My response was no f-in way. Couldn’t pay me enough to fly, let alone be one of the gents in the towers. This went on a couple of days while they worked their way down the transmission line. At least 20 miles worth. I could observe about 8 miles of the line thru the vineyards while at work.

Bradford.