[AT] AT -Battery desulfator

Bo Hinch bohinch at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 06:37:09 PDT 2019

Richard , if I had a good battery that had NO internal shorts in it , I
would use the epson salt treatment . It has always been my experience to
dump and flush the battery before using the epson salt , when possible . My
forklift battery weighs 1750 lbs so could not dump and flush but the
treatment worked .