[AT] [External] Re: AT -Battery desulfator

Gunnells, Brad R brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Mon Mar 11 08:25:00 PDT 2019

Bo, would you mind elaborating more on the epsom salt treatment. I’m not sure if I’ve heard of that one before

Thank you
Brad

From: AT <at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com> on behalf of Bo Hinch <bohinch at gmail.com>
Date: Sunday, March 10, 2019 at 8:37 AM
To: Antique group <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Subject: [External] Re: [AT] AT -Battery desulfator

Richard , if I had a good battery that had NO internal shorts in it , I would use the epson salt treatment . It has always been my experience to dump and flush the battery before using the epson salt , when possible . My forklift battery weighs 1750 lbs so could not dump and flush but the treatment worked .