[AT] Tractor based tree pruning

bloomis at charter.net bloomis at charter.net
Wed Mar 6 06:37:13 PST 2019

At our vineyards we have Pellenc machines that are multi tool units. They have the disc cutters as you described, both as a separate attachment for other machines or for their own. The harvesters are really amazing. The destem the grapes in the field so all that goes into a bin is berries. One less, machine abuse, step removed at the winery. Don't do well on hilly vineyards, but for the flatter lands they are great. As good as hand picking. Very pricy, used on premium grapes mostly.
https://pellenc.com/agri/produits/multifunction-optimum-carrier/?lang=en

Bradford