[AT] Portland Tri-State camping

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Sun Jul 28 06:24:38 PDT 2019

    Hi All

    That time of year again to make plans for the ATIS family group camping
at Portland, Indiana. Campground opens on Saturday, August 10 at 7:00 am

    As for the past few years, I will be reserving the camping area for our
ATIS group. Though I am no longer campground director, I still have
privilege to reserve our area.

    I ask that if you plan to camp with us, that you inform me of your
plans, time of stay and type of camping facilities. I know all the regulars
who attend and already know their plans. Some of the not so regulars will
need to let us know if you are coming, as we will likely have a crowded
area.

    Spencer has informed me that this is our 25th year the group has
congregated at Portland. He has also stated he has planned some activities
as a group, though he has not divulged his plans.

    Also a reminder that volunteers are a very important part of this show
and is a very important concern for reserving our area. We will need
volunteers to help Gary with the trailer parking and I will need volunteers
to man the northwest gate for golf cart access to downtown. May be asking
for help in other areas such as Trading post and registrations. Please don't
be bashful about asking any director or officer where help is needed.

    I will be attending the directors meeting today to keep up on new
developments. I plan to arrive 2 days before campground opens to help get
every thing organized.

                Gene Dotson, ATIS Wagonmaster and former director.