[AT] OT Computers and programs

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at outlook.com
Sat Jul 27 08:56:47 PDT 2019

James,

I was able to do a basic ProE course a few years ago, and had the blessing of being able to play with it a little to draw some simple tank. I was high enough up in management that I never was able to develop any proficiency with it. Now that I retired, I ended up with a So9lid Works 2014 program on my laptop, and I need to take thee time to do tutorials and then start drawing some projects I want to see our company develop. Takes time and motivation to stay with it.
For simple stuff I use AutoCAD Lt. it works fine for 2D drawings.
My son used one of the ACAD clones for some stuff, but it seems like it lasts so long and then something happens where it no longer works. Many times it may be computer crashed and then you loose the program with the crashed computer.

Dennis

Sent from my iPad