[AT] Fighter escort for old iron

Thomas Mehrkam tmehrkam at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 26 08:39:58 PDT 2019

Same here in Texas.

I was sitting in my new shop taking a short rest in the unusual 70
degree weather.?? The chimney swifts were swarming the place. There were
about 25 of them working the Hay field in front of the shop.

I am developing 50 acres of my Grandfather's farm for retirement. I
started late 2017 Moving an old house from Houston to Waller. Then had
to put in 2000ft of power line, drill a well and put in an aerobic system.
The Next thing was the shop that is complete except for electrical. I
built a 48x75 Morton building. I have started morning my shop from
Houston to Waller. We will be moving this year and selling the property
in Houston.

Then I need to move in the tractors in and get them running again. I
have cattle on the this and adjacent properties and 30 acres of Hay.

Growing up I helped farm 2000 acres of Peanuts with my Uncle. I had two
loves. Farming and Electronics. Electronics wine out. Did not have to
deal with the Darn government as much was the main reason for that
decision.

Of course you can not get away from that. I did not know about export
restrictions. ????