[AT] bearing manufacturers was Caution: antique tractor usage

Aaron Dickinson a_dickinson at att.net
Thu Jul 25 20:07:48 PDT 2019

After high school I worked for Dart Container Corporation, the makers of styrofoam cups. I worked in their machinery manufacturing division where they made the machines that make the cups, lids, containers, etc. They design and build their own machines, never patent them, maintain ownership of the machines, and destroy the machines at the end of their service life. By not patenting, the patents never expire and the designs are never made public.

Aaron Dickinson
Mason, Michigan