[AT] not antique but tractor related.

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Jul 21 20:43:36 PDT 2019

The real mystery is why does it only work when we start using the
tractor in the middle of the day??  It only happens when I s tart the
tractor and the cab interior is hot......   I don't have the patience to
diagnose things with the heat and humidity here and no real place to
work anymore.  The ice storms and tornadoes took out my tractor shed and
shade trees.  The barns are full of stuff that was in the sheds.  I am
really getting sick of Oklahoma.

Cecil