[AT] OK, oddball question...

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Jul 15 07:28:48 PDT 2019

I would contact DB electrical . com and see if they have a 36V
alternator regulator for a delco alternator.   Those one wire delco
alternators can be converted to almost any voltage.  There was a system
many years ago that took the voltage off the regulator and put it
directly on the fields and ran 110 volt drills etc....
Cecil