[AT] List quiet!! Everyone OK, or just waterlogged??? - - Frustrating spring/summer so far...

Spencer Yost spencer at rdfarms.com
Tue Jul 9 10:05:15 PDT 2019

Great page - thanks for the link.

Can vouch for NC on the map.   9” up for the year so far and last calendar year was the wettest on record:  62” here at the farm when it should have been ~46”( source: NOAA data for the Winston-Salem airport).  Many places in NC got over 70”

It has been so rainy that I was shocked the heavens gave me a beautiful hay cutting window in May.   We have had a hot dry spell since about June 20 but plenty of thunderstorms over that period in the area that simply never hit us; but threatening enough to not even consider the second cutting.

Tractor reference:   My 430V got “moist” in a quick sprinkle a few weeks ago.    First time it’s been wet since I bought it.

Spencer Yost