[AT] List quiet!! Everyone OK, or just waterlogged??? - - Frustrating spring/summer so far...

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 08:41:54 PDT 2019

With all this List discussion about rain, I thought this graphic might be
interesting.  Shows how many places in the USA are above average in
rainfall for the 12-month period July '18 - June '19.  I think this is
public and can be viewed by anyone regardless of Facebook membership. (Not
sure, please correct me if wrong)

https://www.facebook.com/eweather13/photos/a.709562182410833/2553016198065413/?type=3&theater

SO