[AT] List quiet!! Everyone OK, or just waterlogged??? --> Lug bolts, JD A

STEVE ALLEN steveallen855 at centurytel.net
Tue Jul 2 14:32:54 PDT 2019

All,

Thanks for the help so far!

To answer some questions:

-I am removing the wheels from the hubs.
-It is an Oxy/Acetylene set.  It's pretty old; the gauges as are branded "Union Carbide."
-I do not have a rosebud tip; I would have to try find one of those.
-I got the rig from my brother; he lives 100 miles away, and, normally, there would be no problem getting coaching from him, but he is currently undergoing both radiation and chemo treatment for throat cancer, and he isn't tolerating them well.  The upshot is that he is not able to come help.

Now, an additional question of my own:
-So, I get the hub hot enough to remain dull red after the heat is removed?

Thanks again, fellas!

The "original" Steve Allen