[AT] training within Industry in WW2 tractor factories

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 27 06:15:47 PDT 2019

In WW2, TWI (training within Industry) was a program to train women for industrial jobs allowing the US to manufacture the machines of war and fight that war. Most of the tractor manufacturers were assigned to make equipment other than tractors but I bet used TWI. I have seen no mention of TWI in any antique tractor article I have read. Did all memory of that evaporate? Rosie the Riveter is still being discussed.