[AT] tractor relationships

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 25 16:11:34 PDT 2019

AT list member John Hall has several times voiced a strong preference for antique tractors of the International Harvester brand. We know that CaseIH is a current brand of CNH Industrial, FKA Fiat Industrial. We know that McCormick tractors are a brand of Argo, which also makes Landini tractors.

The inventor of the reaper was Cyrus Hall McCormick, a Virginian. Virginia is adjacent to North Carolina. John Hall tells us he is a North Carolinian. Are they related.

https://www.ancestry.com/genealogy/records/cyrus-hall-mccormick-24-1r6k2c