[AT] Stuck tranny JD Model B (Robert Holtzer)

STEVE ALLEN steveallen855 at centurytel.net
Fri Jul 12 14:14:06 PDT 2019

Same here.  It took a little a lot of prying, a great deal of penetrant, and a little whacking, but everything loosened up.  I recommend getting at least one tire off the ground (both would be better) so that you can turn the wheels without moving the tractor as you are working on it.

The "original" Steve Allen