[AT] 620 day

Howard Fleming hfleming at moosebird.net
Sun Feb 3 15:50:11 PST 2019

On the subject of snow and plowing.

I have a 6' 3pt blade that I have used behind my Ford 8N, once it gets
up to 5 inches or so, it does not work at all well.

A few years ago I picked up a Sauder blade for the tractor:

and 3 years ago cast iron weights for the rear wheels:

which helped a lot (usually can handle 6 to 8 inches without a problem.
(Wish the tractor had a locking differential tho...).
Howard