[AT] ag tractor braking retrofits

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Dec 30 13:01:11 PST 2019

My 97 Expedition has 4 wheel disc brakes it is basically the same thing
as an F-150.  The parking brake is a problem as it is a small drum brake
inside the rotor.  The springs get weak and let the shoes drag and when
they get hot then they really drag...  One got hot enough to soften up
the plastic wheel cover...
Cecil