[AT] Antique tractors that are too expensive

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 05:58:38 PST 2019

Mine is AC/DC but I suspect it dates roughly to that same '70's timeframe.
 I haven't lifted it in 15 years but I seem to recall it's got some heft to
it.  I would need to pop the cover and actually look inside before making
any assumption whether it's copper or aluminum.   It meets my modest
farm-repair type needs (to be clear, I am not a farmer, but my usage is
similar:  making steel things stick together so I can get back to what I
was doing).  I took some TIG classes and realized I'd probably do more
welding if there was a TIG sitting there instead of stick.  Or, in addition
to...

SO