[AT] Antique tractors that are too expensive

deanvp at att.net deanvp at att.net
Sun Dec 22 12:59:49 PST 2019

I purchased my used Lincoln 225 AMP arc welder for $100 at a swap meet. It is quite old. I haven’t taken the time to try to figure out how old but I wanted to buy an older one after looking at new ones. I looked at the guts of a new one vs how the old ones were built and decided an old one would last longer and probably weld better.  I’ve had it 10 years and it is ready to go every time I need it.  IMHO, sometimes new isn’t always better.

Dean VP

Snohomish, WA 98290