[AT] Antique tractors that are too expensive

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Dec 22 10:32:21 PST 2019

Dean:

I had a similar situation.   An estate sale 2 miles west of home.  A
2204 Massey tractor that had a slight miss.   I talked the seller down
to 1200  from 2000 and wrote a check.  I didn't go after the tractor
that evening as I was going to get it the next day Saturday.  At 8am I
got a call from the seller telling me that she was tearing up my check
because a guy was there with the original asking price in cash.
Cecil