[AT] How had the group changed

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 17:00:47 PST 2019

Hi Alan:
Good to hear from you. Yes you got her name right. That was one of our
granddaughters and her husband that live in Fairfax VT. Our youngest
daughter (her mother) Lived in TN for many years then some years ago she
and her husband moved to the west side of MT. Her daughter and husband
moved to Fairfax VT where they own an industrial supply business. This year
our youngest daughter and her husband moved to Fairfax and our daughter now
works for her daughter. Our son-in-law works for Ben & Jerrys there.
Side note: I understand that he is allowed to take home up to 3 pints of
ice-cream a day. I would weigh 800 pounds...  😀
We didn't get to take any trips this year but last year we basically
crossed the country. We went from here (south of Indy) to Needles CA across
the south-western states and back across UT, CO, KA etc. Then a bit later
we went from here to ME and across NH and VT and back. We had X days to do
X miles and we usually plan trip routes about an hour ahead.  😀  I really
hated getting home and finding how many internet friends I passed so close
to and didn't know just how close I was. I do expect to be back north east
next year and hope to include several visits.

.

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"
Central Indiana USA