[AT] How had the group changed

Phil Auten pga2 at basicisp.net
Mon Dec 2 15:34:02 PST 2019

I will have to agree on Cecil Monson. Only met him once, briefly. We
bonded pretty well as we are both reloaders. I also miss Mike, Cecil's
friend with the dump truck. I followed one of their tractor retrieval
trips and was entertained. Of course who could forget George Willer.
That man had some awesome restoration and creative skills. The "tricycle
Cub" was beautifully done. Evil Dave was  unique, to say the least. Each
one is missed, not only for their personality, but for their
contributions as well. I can only hope that I am missed as much when I
am gone, hopefully not for a while longer.

Phil in TX