[AT] Big Truck Pickups

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 07:05:08 PST 2019

Hold on a second there Mark.  Since I've already stated my position as a
proponent of Lean/TPS, I should probably play devil's advocate here.  You
imply the application of TPS has caused financial difficulties.  I suspect
the reality is the financial difficulties came first, TPS was perhaps one
of many tools employed to turn the barge around, and we have no way of
knowing whether the decline might have been even worse had they not tried
TPS.

SO