[AT] Agricultural Equipment Diagnostic Technicians was OT two university STEM majors to avoid

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sat Aug 24 16:54:42 PDT 2019

Interesting comments on trades vs 4 year schools. My son just began
college, math major. He has book sense way more than most--gifted in
brains and the desire to learn on a higher level. On the other hand, he
can't change the oil in his truck without my assistance. I tried very
hard to teach him the basics of farming and mechanic work, but thats
just not how his mind works. For folks like that, 4 year degrees are
where its at. Myself, I didn't have the brains or the desire to go to 4
years of school, so I went to community college and have spent the last
30 years in a machine shop.

Schooling should match the student, that is my families take on the
situation.

John Hall