[AT] Agricultural Equipment Diagnostic Technicians was OT two university STEM majors to avoid

bradloomis at charter.net bradloomis at charter.net
Sat Aug 24 13:57:06 PDT 2019

I am an avowed preacher of youngins learning a trade. Why saddle yourself
with tens of thousands of dollars of debt when, if you have the knack and
the drive you can make a decent living. I'm a refrigeration mechanic by
trade and know that if I really wanted to work I could pull over $100K
annually easily. Except I'm old and I like my part time gig at the big wine
company. I just don't want to work that hard anymore. Welding reference, I
can make two pieces of metal adhere to each other. Pretty? Not so much. But
like all things that comes with practice, if I have the knack. I started to
get pretty good at TIG on stainless until the eyes went. Then just didn't do
it any longer.
Brad