[AT] Agricultural Equipment Diagnostic Technicians

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 24 19:17:25 PDT 2019

Odd: I was taking a community college course on fuel injection 9 years ago. We practiced disassembling and assembling bad pumps. I had to drop the course due to going back to work.

My railroad training involved working on locomotive injector testing and rebuild. The 2 cycle EMDs drove the injectors right from the camshaft.

[ Cecil Bearden] <snip>I always wanted to work on injector pumps.   I had a scholarship offered to me to the OSU technical instutute for diesel injection.  My folks nearly disowned me if I went that route.  <SNIP>