[AT] Agricultural Equipment Diagnostic Technicians

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 24 19:47:05 PDT 2019

A fellow from a family that had one of those crazy little round balers was 4 years or so ahead of me in school. He joined the Marine Corps and was taught to be a helicopter mechanic.  He saved a helicopter that was gushing fuel out of bullet holes by jamming branches into the holes which slowed the leaking enough they could fly out of the enemy fire. He later went to work maintaining helicopters in Iran. The Revolutionary Guards did not confine him likely due to his 6' 4" height and he got out OK after the Shah lost power. I am told he had enough put aside he did not have to work after that.

I am interested to see that I am not the only one who has found welding hard on the eyes.

[Bradford] <snip> I am an avowed preacher of youngins learning a trade. Why saddle yourself with tens of thousands of dollars of debt when, if you have the knack and the drive you can make a decent living <snip>