[AT] Kubota BX1500

farmallgray at aol.com farmallgray at aol.com
Tue Aug 27 04:59:35 PDT 2019

Kubota uses an inline pump. It is basically a mini version of the Bosch pumps but the housing is integral to the engine block. I highly doubt it is a problem with the pump. Kubota engines are extremely well designed and will run several thousand hourswithout problems with proper maintenance. They pretty much run constantly in refrigeration units.
Todd MarkleSpring Mills, Pa.